Skip to product information
1 of 3


Personalized Mesh Banner

Personalized Mesh Banner

Regular price $42.95 USD
Regular price Sale price $42.95 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Stand out to customers. Stand up to the elements.

  • Mesh weave lets air through, minimizing wind effects
  • Built-in grommets (included free) make hanging easy
  • Reinforced edges (also included) to increase durability
  • Water- and UV-resistant
  • Available in 15 sizes

Get your word out in all kinds of weather with rugged – and fully customizable – mesh banners.

Ready to turn some heads? Invite passersby to walk into your store or check out your booth with bright and enticing custom mesh banners. We’ve designed these banners with windy conditions, outdoor events and storefronts in mind: Made of UV- and water-resistant polyester, the banner’s mesh weave lets the wind pass right through. And with half-inch metal grommets and reinforced edges included, your mesh signs will look great time and time again, no matter what Mother Nature has in store.



  •  Upload a logo or pre-made design or type into the "Special Order Instructions" box at checkout your desired personalization. Include contact details if they are different from the email you ordered from for your mockup. We will not process your order until we have mockup approval. Due to the nature of the product all banners must go through the mockup approval process. Mockups can be sent via email or text.

    Need something designed? Type into the "Special Order Instructions" Box at checkout your idea, or upload images describing what you're looking to have replicated. Our designer will work with you to determine the best design. Due to the nature of this product, we do not charge extra for designs. 


  • if submitting your own logo, please only submit clear and large logos in .png, .pdf, .png, .svg or adobe illustrator exports. Please include any fonts used in your design if submitting an ai file. 
  • Specify if there will be any changes such as color, wording or placement of elements inside the logo.
  • We recommend keeping designs simple
  • If you need a design made, please submit all information into the upload files box and include any extra information at checkout in the "SPECIAL ORDER INSTRUCTIONS" box. You can type in any edits you need made to you existing design as well. You may include clip art, design references, fonts and more to give our designer a better idea of the logo or design you're looking for. 

We can create almost anything, we just ask that you do not submit known copywrite imagery or explicit materials for printing. Orders of this nature will be declined.


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What are mesh banners made of?
A: We use PVC-coated 9.59-oz. polyester thread to create a 70-30 mesh weave. This means that 70% of the banner’s surface area is covered with material. The remaining 30% is made up of small holes that let the wind pass through.

Q: How long will my custom mesh banners last?
A: About 2 years on average. Please note a banner’s lifespan can vary based on how often you display it in direct sunlight, how often it’s used in the rain and whether it’s properly hung.

Q: Can I print on both sides of my banner?
A: No. We only offer 1-sided printing right now.

Q: Are grommets included on my banner? How big are they and what are they made of?
A: Yes. These mesh signs come with included metal grommets, each a half inch (0.5”) in diameter.

Q: How many grommets come with my banner and where are they placed?
A: Metal grommets are placed along the top and bottom of mesh banners, about two feet apart. (Please note that you cannot request changes to the number or placement of grommets.)

The number of grommets varies by banner size. If your banner is sized:

  • 1.7’ x 3’2.5’ x 4’4’ x 4’ or 1’ x 2’:  4 grommets
  • 2.5’ x 6’ or 4’ x 6’: 6 grommets
  • 2.5’ x 8’: 8 grommets
  • 2.5’ x 10’ or 4’ x 8’: 12 grommets
  • 2.5” x 12’ or 4’ x 10’: 14 grommets
  • 6’ x 10’ or 4’ x 12’: 16 grommets
  • 8’ x 10’ or 6’ x 12’: 18 grommets
  • 8’ x 12’: 20 grommets

Q: Do mesh banners have seams?
A: Yes. The banner is made of one piece of fabric, so we fold over the edge and add in a stitched hem to reinforce the edges. This helps keep mesh signs looking crisp and polished after many uses.

Q: How much will my mesh banner weigh?
A: The weight of your vinyl banner will vary by size. Here are a few examples:

  • 1.7’ x 3’: About 1 lb
  • 2.5’ x 6’: About 2 lbs
  • 8’ x 10’: About 8 lbs

Q: Are mesh banners flame-retardant?
A: Yes. The banner weave is NRPA701-certified.


Q: How do I hang my banner?

A: Banners are most commonly hung using zip ties or nylon ropes

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review